What am I Doing?

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, May 6, 2009

    Classes

    Signed up for classes. I'm set to go. Summer's coming up. so that means FINALS.

    should i study? yes. Will i study? no.

    Summer: trip to Cancun in which i am deathly afraid. I think i'm paranoid about the swine flu. but it doesnt hurt to be extra careful. gotta quadriple my OCD ability

    KCDC: Yeah. summer teaching children. New location, new leaders, same partner. but thats alright. Good luck the frist week

    Meanwhile, the Giants are getting better, which is cool. SJ sharks too bad, next time. Just hope the 49ers can improve too.

    I got some John Legend music, sounds good. His piano skills are awesome.

    So there a christian rap genre, cool huh? Most of them are signed to Reach Records, so if you want some christian rap, look them up at Reach Records, otherwise theres also tobyMac, Kirk Franklin, Group 1 Crew, etc.

    Was thinking about writing, will work on that and i might blog it later

    No comments:

    Post a Comment