What am I Doing?

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, November 17, 2009

    3 Month Hiatus

    So after not going on Blogger for about 3 months, I finally decided to blog.

    Lets see what's happening to my life these past 3 months.

    1) Reachout. I've been accepted, training has started, the end. I can't disclose any more info.

    2) I've been rapidly downloading a lotta songs. lots of christian and secular albums. Might need a new comp (and an mp3 player too) which is why im looking forward to black friday

    3) Christmas Musical. Nov 19, and 20th. Don't miss it, please advertise.

    4) I've been reading Crazy Love. It's absolutely amazing. It's about the kind of love we should have for God. And how lukewarm Christianity is almost everywhere.

    5) Songwriting is a no go, but i do have some thoughts. Maybe ill post something about it.

    I think thats about it.

    "It's weird, you can say thanks and thanks a million, but any number in between doesn't work." "Hey man, thanks two fifty six."

    Peace

    No comments:

    Post a Comment