What am I Doing?

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, December 16, 2009

    Precious Lord, Precious Savior

    So the musical's happening in a few days. Im pretty excited and nervous at the same time. But it's all good. Hopefully we can reach out to other peeps.

    During Rehearsal..... people commented that i sweat a lot on stage. and i admit that it is true. here's the reason why. Any time i mess up, my heart beats faster, and my body heat explodes, therefore it makes me sweat, so the best way to counter this is it i'm calm all the time, not happening. So if you see me sweat on stage... don't judge.

    Someone also said i should open my eyes more on stage, cuz it looks like im closing my eyes when singing. I am trying to fix that, it just naturally closes if you ask me.

    One last thing, Finals still going on, I'm getting pretty tired of that. Hoping it would end so that i can finish the year with a trip to HK!!! im excited for that

    No comments:

    Post a Comment