What am I Doing?

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, March 7, 2009

    The BASS Convention

    So today was the 46th Annual BASS convention. IF you don't what it is... then google it. Just kidding, i'll tell you. It's basically a convention. thats it. Blog's done, turn off your comp and go to sleep.

    But in all seriousness, its a place where people can just meet up and learn many different things that they have in store there. For instance, I went to a workshop called "Object Lessions - 2009". Was it helpful? you bet. I learned so much new and pretty creative object lesson (as well as a few sharing christ lessons). In the end, i won a raffle prize. pretty happy about that.

    Worship was led by some dude named travis cottrell. Very good voice IMO, but the songs were really old school. I didn't know a single one, except for "You are God Alone".

    After the BASS, i went for a good 1-2hour sleep. Good day, good day

    To end, creative lesson from a workshop. Get helium balloons, write your problems and tie it to the balloon, then let it go. Meaning: God will lift up your burden. etc. Just like Jesus did when he died on the Cross.

    Song: Carry My Cross - Third Day. Imagine Jesus singing this. while watching passion of the Christ



    Almost brought tears to my eyes (i'm just resilient to tears, don't get me wrong) Peace out.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment