What am I Doing?

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, March 7, 2009

    Koobface, face(book) worm and a CK

    Once something is created, there will always be something to bring it back down. In this case, when facebook was created, it didn't take long until people made up a virus to go agaisnt it. Info

    http://tech.yahoo.com/news/nf/20090305/tc_nf/65095

    I don't understand why people would want to create viruses and ruin other people's lives. Fame, or fortune. Viruses... very dangerous

    Speaking of dangerous, I myself felt that all my driving lessons were for nothing, as i was driving back from fellowship and i almost hit 2 cars on the freeway. Talk about close. Not good, need to practice more.

    One more thing happened today. I got into my newest CK. CK 2! (or 2/3 if you wanna call it that). Awesome time. played some true colors and learned about 1 Corinthians 10:1-13. don't be tempted.

    Anyways to end... A song called Forgive Me by Group 1 Crew (Christian Hip-Hop). just think of the Black Eye Peas singing chrsitian songs.



    To the drivers i almost ran into... Forgive Me. Also Wassup CK 2. Peace out

    1 comment: