What am I Doing?

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, March 5, 2009

    Testing the want of concerts

    So I had a Chem exam today... was it hard??? no. I remember everything I learned from high school. Surprising thing was... I was late to class, but i was the first to finish. When i looked at my friends in the class (yes i have friends), i couldn't tell if they were amazed, surprised, or jealous. Anyways that made the majority of my day.

    Today was one of those days where i just didn't want to be home. Why? Because Chris Tomlin had a concert in San Jose and i realllllllllly wanted to go. Oh well, maybe next time (when i actually get a job).

    Speaking of christian artists. The Newsboys have a new CD coming out this year on May 5th

    In fact they already released their first single (which is also the title of the album)

    Here it is: "In the Hands of God"



    Peace out

    1 comment:

    1. Dude, i could have totally gotten you tickets. I was walking around campus before the concert and I saw high school leader Ed

      ReplyDelete