What am I Doing?

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, March 4, 2009

    Spotted!

    So i found out that i've been found out. It's cool. Doesn't really matter to me. Help it out with the low profile

    As for my day, boring. Got to school, then came back. Nothing special again. I need more excitement in my life besides the weekends. Gotta chem exam tomorrow. should i study? nah. I'll just use memory from high school (Mr. Paul, you and your mnemonic devices. How could i possibly forget (corny but helpful.)

    Aside from that i have to ready about families and the rate of divorce. Made me think about how a christian marriage differs from a normal marriage. One word: Devotion. Devotion to each other and also to God. In a christian marriage, it is 1+1=3. don't forget that.

    Song: Love Song - Third Day. Good song to sing when you're getting married



    Peace Out

    No comments:

    Post a Comment