What am I Doing?

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, March 11, 2009

    I Am Fireproof!

    No classes today, due to some teacher thing. Not like it matters to me. Anyways, i think i'll spend the rest of the day doing something productive (like sleeping early, and folding the clothes?).

    However there were interesting things that happened over the past few days. On sunday, I had a fun time acting like a kid, then had a pretty hard time acting like a leader. but in the end i got some good info.

    Monday. I do believe that i had a very memorable moment that day. I watched Fireproof. You know the one with Kirk Cameron?. I must admit, it was very good. So good that i shed tears. I think it would be a great movie for anyone to watch, especially couples. Also watched the an episode of Heroes... YAWN (Nathan, good guy now?). I do believe the next episode will be pretty interesting. I knew i should statyed with 24. Battle at the white house was pretty cool.

    Tuesday... was boring, all i did was sleep early.

    To end. A song coindicentally called Fireproof (although it has nothing to do with the movie)

    Fireproof - Pillar


    Peace out

    No comments:

    Post a Comment